Cis-bi female with not enough time on her hands. I write. I dig music. I like sex. Sometimes I write about it. Sometimes I reblog porn. So...NSFW?
Located in deep in the Guilin mountains, shrouded in mist and frequented by dragons that live in the multitude of winding rivers, the students of the Chinese Institute of Magic don their colourful wizarding garbs every September 1st for their return to school whereupon they are treated to spectacular opening festivities involving, but not limited to: choreographed martial arts performances from their combat professors, an assortment of acrobatic wonders, and “Mystery Mooncakes” specially made for the mid-autumn festival.
#my favourite thing is how those of us who have grow up with harry potter are now saying “no that’s not enough” and are expanding the universe #like we’re all critically looking at the books and realizing everything that’s wrong with them and fixing it ourselves #and idk i think that’s amazing
#they would not have had four houses; four is such an unlucky number in chinese numerology that there would never be four of anything.
#They also wouldn’t have used a tortoise wtf tortoises are shit in chinese mythology
#There would probably be like 8 houses because hello chinese population is enormous there would probably be tons more witches and wizards just by dint of percentages.
#Also I refuse to believe that chinese witches and wizards are like as massively in hiding as everybody else; I mean just look at traditional chinese medicine. You wanna talk eye of newt let’s talk about the various medicinal uses of fucking freeze dried sea cucumbers wtf why is that always the biggest jar at your grandma’s apothecary.
#…Because that’s goddamn right chinese fucking muggles go to the goddamn apothecary wtf you think you’re special, white leghorn wizards
#also fuck quidditch and broomsticks i bet they play games on motherfucking dragons
#can you imagine HOW MUCH BETTER DUELING WOULD BE WITH MARTIAL ARTS
#Defense against the dark martial arts tho
#I bet the sorting ceremony is much more involved and includes astrology charts and chi and shit like that it’s like matchmaking only way more crucial
#I bet muggles fucking love magic
#I bet they gotta be careful and shit at orphanages making sure no accidental Tom Riddle shit happens and like the next dark lord gets adopted by a pair of white gay guys from Santa Monica because that would be hella awkward whoopsies
Lmao that last one tho
"Ya know, I don’t really think you understand how this works"
In which Gavroche and Enjolras play chess and Gavroche always wins because Enjolras keeps sacrificing his king.
For Sassy because you are a good friend yes. uwu
"but surely the vanguard should be considered the most valuable if they represent the masses and can move as a single entity?"
"they are PAWNS!!!!!!!!!"
"hey now gavroche i dont need to hear that kind of nihilistic attitude."
Ok, so I don’t know how I ended up here and woah!
And also they made this
There’s even a granny!
(there’s a guy who looks like Hulk btw)
and there are
THEY MADE THOR
And there’s also this which made me laugh
OMGGGG BUT CAN THIS BE A COMIC THO?
After a little over a year of tumbling, I’ve finally reached 1,000 followers! I’ve been wanting to host a giveaway for a while, but needed a really good reason. Now I have one! I want to say thank you so much to all of my wonderful followers by treating you the best way I know how.
One large flat rate USPS Priority Mail box filled with the following fantabulous items (almost everything is pictured above, make sure to click the photos to view them in full):
- All of the gothy clothing items I can find over two trips to the thrift store in your size (or very close to it).
- One set of vintage resin miniature Halloween tree ornaments (12 ornaments in set).
- One set of vintage metal Halloween ornaments (6 ornaments in set)
- One Vampire Kitties calendar (it’s for 2014, but the pictures are adorable!).
- One handwritten thank you card from me
- Various other Halloween/Gothic-themed items to make sure the box is FULL (surprise!).
That’s right, I will be thrifting for you on TWO separate shopping trips! No matter your gender or size, I will shop for you and I will find you amazing gothy things!
- You must be 18 years of age or older (by entering, you are telling me that you are 18 or older).
- You must live in the United States (sorry, but as I’m not familiar with international laws, I can’t put myself at risk for liability by opening this up to everyone).
- You must be following me (I will check!).
- You must reblog this post to enter. Do not modify this post in any way. Likes do not count, but are welcome! You may reblog multiple times for multiple entries, but please don’t spam your own followers!
- You must have your ask box open for me to contact you in the event that you do win.
- You must be willing to provide me a mailing address so that I can send you your winnings!
- If I do not receive a response from the winner within 24 hours of notification via ask box, the prize will go to the next entrant in line, and so on, until a winner has responded.
- Winner will be drawn at random via a random number generator.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM CST on October 15, 2014. Winner will be announced October 16th, 2014 via text post and notified via ask box. Prize will be mailed to winner no later than November 15, 2014 (unless some extenuating circumstance occurs, but I will be in touch and provide you a tracking number as soon as it is shipped).